[ROM][GB][2.11.605.3]BAMF Forever Cubed 1.0.7

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Noob question. :-[ This will be my first flash. I got the latest GB OTA before vzw pulled it down. After I flash this ROM will I need to flash a radio as well? I've been reading these forums for hours and haven't found anything that answered this question that gave me a definitive answer.
When I do the wipe will it also erase radio?

Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Noob question. :-[ This will be my first flash. I got the latest GB OTA before vzw pulled it down. After I flash this ROM will I need to flash a radio as well? I've been reading these forums for hours and haven't found anything that answered this question that gave me a definitive answer.
When I do the wipe will it also erase radio?

Thanks in advance for any advice and help.

Nope you are good with the GB radio that you got with the OTA.

Reactions: stratejaket

Harkes2k

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone getting a "the network is busy. please try again later." message when trying to make calls? Its happening almost all the time lately?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Not really on the fence...just waiting for a release version of bamf forever with gb kernel and to get the stock gb fix so I can do a stock nandroid for backup before.flashing release version of bamf forever...but not rooted, still stock.

ivanrooni

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Go to Teambamf.net Click on ROM go to Thunderbolt. Under this heading is radios. You will need the radio for the 2.11.605.3 GB's. I believe it is the last one listed. Download and install using Bootloader. You should be fine.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
You do... but it does in fact wipe data (restore apps) and as a bonus, removes the bamf extra folder as well.

Eye candy out the wazoo - but miss the less cluttered app drawer.

Oh wow I love he app drawer on this. I find myself wanting themed HTC Widgets with it though.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.

Last edited:

bunkerchunk

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Not really on the fence...just waiting for a release version of bamf forever with gb kernel and to get the stock gb fix so I can do a stock nandroid for backup before.flashing release version of bamf forever...but not rooted, still stock.

:confused: WAT?
Why wait for anything? BAMF Forever runs better than the "official".

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong because I rooted manually before the "Revolutionary" method was out.... Couldn't he root using Revolutionary, install Clockwork Mod Recovery, install Titanium Backup, do a nandroid with cwm, backup apps and data using Titanium? Then he could flash whatever ROM he wants and restore app data using Titanium....

This would preserve his data which is great now because when I originally rooted, I lost whatever data was on my unrooted phone (this was easily worth losing to get root though). I just don't get what the holdup is about. I think the current "official" release from HTC/Vzw is the perfect reason to root and get a better working ROM installed.

RecDNA: I seriously think once you root, you will be saying to yourself "what the hell was I waiting for". I mean the rooting process for our phones has really gotten to the point of HAVING NOTHING TO LOSE!

MegaSoundwave76

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hello Peeps,

Anyone having issues with the front facing camera video orientation when using Skype or Google Talk with Video in Forever Cubed 1.0.7? Anyone know a fix for it? Thanks.

waker

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello Peeps,

Anyone having issues with the front facing camera video orientation when using Skype or Google Talk with Video in Forever Cubed 1.0.7? Anyone know a fix for it? Thanks.

Its like that on every bamf rom at the moment. Hoping for a fix soon.

Sent from my Bolt via Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress