Gingeritis 3D 1.07 is out and awesome!!!!!

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Where are you supposed to find Beats Audio...should there be an app listed or something?

Its on the Status Bar pulldown but I haven't seen a app in app tray.

Beats.gif

Reactions: sloan31

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
What's 3D about it? Or is that just a buzz word.

When scrolling from left to right on the home screens the items on your screen take a 3D effect when moved. Look at the Flip clock, and scroll the screen slowly from left to right. you'll see that the some items take on a 3rd dimension

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Trying to use NFL mobile. Switched to CDMA only and it still won't log me in (Services Temporarily Unavailable). Either my verizon is really down right now or using NFL mobile is just hit or miss with this ROM.

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Question 1: What are the bugs?
Question 2: Better than BAMF 1.09 (ie, do you like it better?)

I had the end call bug, but I just flashed the 2.1 answer screen and solved that. That is the only bug I can think of.

I really liked Forever. I especially liked the camera although it didn't do all the features. It's a toss up to me as to which one to go with.

jdg1

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I really like this ROM but I went back to BAMF cubed. I think the capacitive buttons are what was my biggest drawback. Other than that if I had never tried Cubed this would have been my favorite.

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I really like this ROM but I went back to BAMF cubed. I think the capacitive buttons are what was my biggest drawback. Other than that if I had never tried Cubed this would have been my favorite.

Did you wipe cache and Delvik Cache before installing because I havent seen any issues with the capacitive buttons?

braxtoq

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I really liked it, however I could not get Visual Voice Mail to work, so I'm back to Das Bamf 1.09

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
a couple issues that i sound: I restored all my apps and they installed perfectly fine, but they arent showing in the market as installed except when i look for the app in the market then it says is installed :confused: they used to show up in the market when i was using BAMF, the other two big things is that i cant over clock my phone and when i try to go in to ROM Manager the app crashes. I did have the andwer bug show up one time but then it went away... any ideas? Thanks

nativi

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
a couple issues that i sound: I restored all my apps and they installed perfectly fine, but they arent showing in the market as installed except when i look for the app in the market then it says is installed :confused: they used to show up in the market when i was using BAMF, the other two big things is that i cant over clock my phone and when i try to go in to ROM Manager the app crashes. I did have the andwer bug show up one time but then it went away... any ideas? Thanks

The market thing you can try and use market doctor from titanium back up. And you can't overclock with the stock kernel. But you shouldn't need to I use it and get great battery life from it and haven't touch it with set CPU either and still the best sense ROM. So if you want to overclock get ziggy or imo's new kernel. Also clear data from ROM manager uninstall then reinstall it.

Reactions: O.G Incredible

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
The market thing you can try and use market doctor from titanium back up. And you can't overclock with the stock kernel. But you shouldn't need to I use it and get great battery life from it and haven't touch it with set CPU either and still the best sense ROM. So if you want to overclock get ziggy or imo's new kernel. Also clear data from ROM manager uninstall then reinstall it.

I tried the market doctor and it says it fixes the broken links but still no go? you are right maybe i dont need to OC the Rom this a pretty smoth one im liking it so far except for the apps not showing up in the market :'(

jdg1

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Did you wipe cache and Delvik Cache before installing because I havent seen any issues with the capacitive buttons?

Yes tried it twice. The capacitive buttons would only work if I completely put my hand over the light sensor but that was hit or miss at best.
In a room with any bit of light they just wouldn't come on.
Probably not a big enough deal to not recommend this rom but it just wasn't something that I could live with even though I know where the buttons are.
I know its not my phone because when I flashed back to BAMF Cubed everything was back to normal.
Go Figure :-\

drummerj80

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I went to this rom from BAMF Cubed 1.0.7. I like how smooth this looks. IMHO, it just seems cleaner than BAMF Cubed. It really feels like when I first got my TBolt. I don't really know the need for overclocking and haven't done it or changing the kernel for that matter. It works great for me and I put it on my wife's phone and she can't get over it. So glad I came to Android!!:D:D:D

Lyle Ferguson

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Came to this ROM from BAMF Cubed and I'm loving it. However I seem to be getting random reboots while my screen is locked. Any ideas on how to fix? I reflashed twice and I'm still getting the same issues.

Ed Witles

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Came to this ROM from BAMF Cubed and I'm loving it. However I seem to be getting random reboots while my screen is locked. Any ideas on how to fix? I reflashed twice and I'm still getting the same issues.

flash the ziggy sept 13 rom and enable swap both in recovery. wipe dalvik as well.

braxtoq

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I really liked it, however I could not get Visual Voice Mail to work, so I'm back to Das Bamf 1.09

I had the same issue, but I found an answer:
You will need to use root explorer or a similar app and find Build.prop, open it in a text editor, find the lines:
ro.HorizontalVVM = False
ro.HorizontalBUA = False

Change false to true on both lines, save the file, do not rename it! Reboot and then open VVM for the first time, then it will work just like it does in DaBamf!

Talguy

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
hey guys, Just updated from G3D 1.01 (ran 1.05 for an hour but it was a hybrid of plain old GB and Sense went back to 1.01) loving 1.07 right now. Its super fast and has a few more options. I just flashed on Ziggy's Sept 13 kernel cause I heard it gets better battery life. My question how do I set the governor for the kernel to smartass. I read this governor setting will increase battery life more and not really destroy performance.

atomicm8

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
NFL mobile fix from the forums
To get it to work you must follow these steps: 1. In Wireless & networks / Radio Info, Chnage Network to CDMA only (Not the PRL one) 2. Open MyVerizon and login to your account 3. Download NFL Mobile from the android market
Then you can change the radio settings back and it will continue to work

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non