Using MTP

dccapo

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I am still getting use to and learning about rooting. I just recently connected my phone (using the USB port) to my computer (using Windows Vista), and although my phone is listed as MyHTC under Devices, whenever i open Rhapsody on my computer, it doesn't recognize or acknowledge my phone. When i go under settings (in my phone), and storage and then select MTP, it will temporarily check the box and then switch right back to Mass Storage. I am currently using Jesters most recent ICS rom. Can anyone help me with getting my phone recognized by Rhapsody? I'm sure im missing a step... Or two.

Sent via HTC Thunderbolt ICS style

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I have never used Rhapsody, so I'm not sure how to help. I just wanted to respond cause I hate it when a thread has a bunch of views and no responses. Have you been able to figure it out yet?

dccapo

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey... Thanks for the reply. No... I haven't quite figured it out yet. Each of forums dedicated to connecting Android phones to Windows Vista computers and using Rhapsody are for non-rooted phones. I'll keep searching though.

Sent via HTC Thunderbolt ICS style

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress