Unidentified Status Bar Icon

tomwilli

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Can someone give me an idea on what these icons are in my status bar? They just appeared this morning. I?ve look and research all of the normal places and can?t find reference to them.

Thanks,

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 127

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Can someone give me an idea on what these icons are in my status bar? They just appeared this morning. I?ve look and research all of the normal places and can?t find reference to them.

Thanks,

Does it say anything in the notification tray when u pull the bar down? Maybe its an aop that you recently installed

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

reeneebob

Banned
Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks but nothing in the pulldown. I've looked and thought about apps but cant think of anything.

Download the Lookout ad network detector from play store. You may have downloaded a game or app that will put things in your notification window without permission. Run it and look to see if you have numbers beside permission to add icons to notifications.
I had to get the red SGS3...garnet is my birthstone! Excuses sent via Tapatalk 2

Lefank

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I know exactly what it is...you have downloaded "notification toggle" and it recently was an app that's been updated...If you go into the settings for that app you can change it. :)

ralphmarzetti

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
My thanks also - a nice app but a slightly annoying update that enables this icon by default - fix with settings/notification-priority: set priority to minimum

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress