Can't connect to Mac

snsethy

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have issues connecting to a mac? When I plug my phone in via USB it says "Disc Drive Not Supported." I've enabled USB debugging, tried all of the settings in the connect to pc app, and it still doesn't work. I thought it was a problem with HTC phones and Apple, but my friend's thunderbolt works just fine, but when I connect my phone to his computer the same error pops up.

If I move the around the USB port on the phone moves and the error comes up again. Is this a phone problem, or a computer problem?

Thanks!

Stelv

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
It's probably something wrong with the phone, usb cable or sdcard. I connect my inc2 to my imac all the time.

Sent from my ADR6350

Keysopen

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I get the same error message. I just click ignore. I then pull down the notifications bar and tap on the disk drive note. I select "disk drive" and the phone shows up as a drive on my desktop.

I don't know how to clear the "error" part, but it still works and is not a concern for me.

Hope this helps.

snsethy

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
On occasion I can connect to my phone, but when transferring files it disconnects, the transfer stops, and I get the error again. I think it might be my phone. I've tried it with different usb cables too. I guess it's just my phone--does anyone know how warranty swaps work if you're on a family plan but not the main account holder? Does the account holder have to be the one to call in, or can I do it?

Thanks again for all of your help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress