So is it worth it?

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Im finally getting an android device in a few days and I cant decide which one I want. I have always liked the Dinc2 my friend has and was planning on getting it. Now with 4g should I just get something like the Razr, or Rezound? Is it worth it now or would waiting be beneficial? I am planning on rooting eventually so is there even any good ROM's out there yet for the newer phones? Im hoping anyone with the Dinc2 will be able to have some input. Thanks to all who help/reply!

-Rizz1-2

Trentoncc24

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
If you don't mind having a slightly larger phone, as in width, and or height, the 4g phones are the way to go. The dinc2 is a very solid 3g phone that is slightly smaller than 4g phones however. It's all in what you like.

bosh7

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I'd recommend the Incredible 2 if:
1. If you prefer the small form factor
2. You value long battery life over super fast data speeds.

Personnaly, if I didn't care (I do by the way) about the smaller form, I'd look at the Razr max that is coming soon. It's supposed to have a bigger battery than the standard Razr.
The Inc2 is a great phone though. I love mine.

swenpro

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I would still choose the Inc 2 over any other phone currently offered by Verizon. It does everything all the other phones do (with the exception of 4G, which I never used when I had it), in a smaller form factor with better battery life. Love this phone.

Reactions: cinnamin

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everyone. Any chance theyre gonna come out with a 4g incredible? ;) I guess my next question is, is there any where to see pics or screen shots of the different themes and ROM's out there?

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone. Any chance theyre gonna come out with a 4g incredible? ;) I guess my next question is, is there any where to see pics or screen shots of the different themes and ROM's out there?

Try Google and XDA. You'll find what you need with a little bit of searching. ;)

ba_hamilton

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
633f1293-ce36-6942.jpg

Lots of different looks by installing new icon sets and widgets.

using tapatalk on a Dinc2

nsanders

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Your "need" for 4G really depends on your location and travel areas.

4G isn't coming to my area anytime soon, and I don't travel a lot. So, I have no need for 4G.

I love my DInc2!

Yogi#AC

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Having had 5 Droid X's and 4 X2's, Verizon gave me an Inc2 (long time customer and great pay history). I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't a refurb as it had the battery cover & 16gb micro SD card, just no retail box.

While I do miss the 4.3" screen, the Inc2 seems much more polished and so far so good.......