Unlocked Incredible 2 but data plan and 3g not working

fido.genial

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi All ,

I had Vz droid Incredible locked. Last week i moved to att and so unlocked the incredible 2 with some unlock code . It started working on att network i'm able to make call and receive calls. But the data plan (mobile internet )and 3G is not working. Please do you have any suggestion on how to get this working.

thanks
kevin.

anon(3653)

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
I do not have a concrete answer but from what I have read it does not work on AT&T's 3g bands. There may be people who have made it work but I am not aware of them.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

phillyundead

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
The Droid Incredible 2 is not able to receive AT&T's Data bands. Nor T-mobile. You may be able to get 2G somehow. I'm not sure how. Google is your best friend for that.

djaquez21

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
Is your APN set for AT&T? That might help but I honestly don't know. Like they said above Google might have more stuff to help you.

RicanMedic78

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
3g stateside bands are blocked by the verizon. I remember a lot of dialog on the issue when blackberries were unlocked and ppl tried to use att and tmo sim cards. Its unfortunate but it is what it is

Sent from my DInc2 using Tapatalk 2

gjoshi

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello Kavin,

I did the same thing but how did you get it working to at-least voice call and txt that is also not working for me. When I try put AT&T SIM I am getting SIM is not recognized error.

thanks
--girija