just replaced Inc with Inc2...cant find apps

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
When I connect Dinc2 to PC via USB, it opens

up a window for the SD card, but not the Phone Storage.

The phone storage pops up as "CD Drive" but I cant open it.

Also, is the Dinc2 limited to a 16gb card? I have a 32gb card, but cant move a 4gb file to it.

Help!

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site

Also, is the Dinc2 limited to a 16gb card? I have a 32gb card, but cant move a 4gb file to it.

Help!

I was able to upgrade my OG Dinc from a 2GB card to an 8GB card, so I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to go from a 16 GB card to a 32GB card on the Dinc2.

And you don't need to have your phone connected to your computer to install apps from the web market. Just sign in with your Google account, install from the web market and the apps will be automatically installed to your phone.

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Help!

I had a Tbolt but after numerous issues & no fix in sight (at the time) they swapped me out to an Inc2. It was a certified like new phone so they said to use the 32GB card out of my Tbolt. I have had no problems using it, but I don't have any 4GB files.

My brother has had issues moving files over 3.5GB from his pc to his external hard drive. His pc is Win7. I have had no problems with my computers (WinXP desktop & WinVista laptop). Maybe there is an issue moving files 3.5GB+ on Win7 machines? What OS does your computer run?

vzwuser76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm using WinXP. I broke the file down into smaller sizes and they smaller files transferred no problem.

I did some digging after I posted & I don't think it's a Win7 vs. WinXP/Vista issue. Is your sd card formatted as FAT32 or NTFS? That is the difference between my and my brother's systems.

He uses Western Digital 1TB MyBook Ext. HDs, which (I didn't know until today) come formatted as FAT32. I buy Internal HDs & put them in Ext. Enclosures so I have to format them, and I use NTFS.

From what I have read, FAT32 formatted storage devices have something like a 2 or 3GB limit on file size. NTFS doesn't have that limit (I am unsure what it's limit is). So if you are formatted as FAT32 you can move the stuff off of your sd card, format it as NTFS, and then you shouldn't have any problems moving over larger files, & without needing to break them up. Let me know if that helps, I'm interested now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty