Couple questions

WFMike

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Got a couple questions I'm looking to get answers/confirmed if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1. I've had dust under my screen for months, and I've been waiting to send it in to Verizon (not assurion) in hopes of getting a Dinc 2 in exchange. From what I've read so far people are still getting original back?

2. Is CM7 ever getting 720p for video recording?

3. With Verizon going to tiered data plans I've heard many different rumors about whether they'll let people still upgrade phones and keep unlimited data or force them to switch to tiered. Any official news on this yet?

I may have more questions later but can't think right now (got 4 kids driving me nuts), so I may ask more later, thank you again for any help.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Got a couple questions I'm looking to get answers/confirmed if possible. Any help is greatly appreciated!

1. I've had dust under my screen for months, and I've been waiting to send it in to Verizon (not assurion) in hopes of getting a Dinc 2 in exchange. From what I've read so far people are still getting original back?

2. Is CM7 ever getting 720p for video recording?

3. With Verizon going to tiered data plans I've heard many different rumors about whether they'll let people still upgrade phones and keep unlimited data or force them to switch to tiered. Any official news on this yet?

I may have more questions later but can't think right now (got 4 kids driving me nuts), so I may ask more later, thank you again for any help.

1-It depends on if Verizon has and original Dinc's in stock. The OG Dinc has been end-of-life for a while now, so chances are god you would get a Dinc2.

2-We don't know.

3-From what I understand as long as you are on your current contract you can keep unlimited data, even when upgrading. If you decide to resign with Verizon when your current contract ends you'll have to sign on to a tiered plan.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
If they have original you will get the original. They had well over 2000 in stock for replacements. Also they have made changes on replacements. You can be charged a fee.
If you are on unlimited you are grandfathered. They can't force you to change data plan.

sent from my Incredible using tapatalk