Post Your Camera Pictures <<<<< HERE

Kage_

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
This guy has the most riduclous anttena on his house, no idea what the hell its used for either.... Any Ideas???
He's a ham radio operator. It's a matrix antenna designed to broadcast signals long distances. They look really funky but it's amazing how far they can reach.

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
A few pictures I took yesterday at Split Creek Farms in Anderson, SC.

4572630117_d174be17fd.jpg

4573270444_ac9b9cf3cf.jpg

4572644009_f418dc476c.jpg

And one photo taken from the dam at Lake Hartwell.

4572623961_721a987194.jpg

ryujin

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
He's a ham radio operator. It's a matrix antenna designed to broadcast signals long distances. They look really funky but it's amazing how far they can reach.

when i was in greenland (Thule Air Base, civilian contractor - ex navy ET here) we would talk with people as far as brazil.

quite the best comms going if other avenues fail.... :)

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
^ LOL

There's guy around here with those antennas on 200-250 ft. towers. Go hard go Ham Radio.....lawl.....

Back on topic, my wife is so going to hate her Eris once my Incredible gets here. She's a camera hound and to have these nice of pictures coming out of a quick shot phone camera is gonna have her miffed. Can't wait I love my camera phones!

Thrasha

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Here's a few I took of my watch. I am a total noob with cameras. I have no idea on the proper lighting i need, my very shakey hands...I would honestly like
to know how i can improve or certain settings other than default *shrug* :)

oado55.jpg

2isunu1.jpg

idhx1i.jpg

Xian.I.Am

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Baseball and a concert

This was taken at my son's baseball game. You can see the flex in the bat as he made contact. Unfortunately, he fouled this ball.

The last two are pictures taken at the Taylor Swift concert (my 5yo daughter is a huge fan) in Columbia, SC. When the spot light was on her, it proved to be to difficult for the camera to adjust the amount of light coming through and ended up washing her out.

Overall, not a bad camera.

sum spicy rice

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Okay how come everyone's pics are so sharp/nice. Mine are AVERAGE. I notice when I'm using the camera.. it autofocuses and you see a green box real quick. Then I push down on the optical trackpad/joystick. Is this how you are all taking pics?