Notification flash (LED) off - not working

Peanutbutter_N_Jelly

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to turn the LED notification reminder for missed calls, txts, email, etc.. off. In settings > sound & display > notification flash, I have all options unchecked yet I still get the flashing. Am I missing something?

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
This phone is new to most of us you should look at the manual if it came with one, if not the online one on Sprint.com. Sorry don't have the phone yet Sprint opens at 9 here in Hawaii and I have a Shack appt at 10:30, It is now 9am.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hes looking for the Evo forum LOL.

PB&J I don't think your missing anything and not sure why you would be having a problem maybe restart if you haven't or clearing the cache in your mail and messages.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to turn the LED notification reminder for missed calls, txts, email, etc.. off. In settings > sound & display > notification flash, I have all options unchecked yet I still get the flashing. Am I missing something?

Have you checked the settings in the individual apps themselves to see if there is another checkbox? ...just an idea... :)

Peanutbutter_N_Jelly

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Considering how much time it would take to redo all my settings, screen layouts, re install apps,etc... I think I'd rather just live with this than wipe the phone back to factory. This is the only issue I have with the phone and it's just an annoyance more than anything. Thanks for the suggestions