Ok...when we get Froyo, what will we have left to talk about?

yomonk1

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
Man, I hope we can have enough topic to keep AC going now.... Jeez, now that we're getting Froyo (I guess) what are we going to talk about now? Rumors of Jellybean or Zucchini, or whatever comes next. hahaha, it will be nice to see what the devs will come with out of the OTA. Ya'll don't go to sleep on me, lets keep some good stuff rollin, rumor or whatever. Its a public forum and flame it or not, we all love to read it and put in our $0.02

Enjoy your yogurt

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
.....well someone(s) will probably be saying :" froyo bricked my DINC " or "I can't get the update " :rolleyes: .. well ,, I hope not for real but just speculating on that , place your bets here stay tuned in for updates

45Wheelgun

Jul 3, 2010
smith-wessonforum.com
I heard from an illegitimate child of my old girl friend who sleeps with a guy who knows someone at Verizon that we will have gingerbread by Halloween. I am going to start my own thread about it.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I assume the next big topic of discussion will be Gingerbread. And the last I heard really about anything Gingerbread was Google planned on having the code ready by the end of the year, then Android releases will be slowing down to once or twice a year. Should be a good thing for sure!

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm predicting February 2011 for Gingerbread. Developers won't likely get the build until late this year and will probably be pushed out beginning of 2011 so I think February or March, right before they stop selling the phone.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Gingerbread, and how we are not getting it, and how to get a gingerbread rom.

Bingo. I predict 30 threads entitled "NO GINGERBREAD FOR DINC" (or equivalent) the second it is even rumored on a blog or Twitter that HTC won't take this platform to GB (which they won't, I'd wager).

dspcap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Here's a few new topics.

Froyo improved my battery life by 7 minutes and 30 seconds
Froyo caused my wife to leave me, oh wait, that's gingerbread
Froyo caused my phone to overheat
Froyo is to blame for global warming
Gingerbread is releasing on Jan 2, 2011 at 5:45 pm.. or maybe that's Jan 9, or wait, Jan 16.....

We will have plenty to discuss !!!

Kratzer

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget the trolls.

"So what if you have Froyo on the DInc....my Droid x has motofroya. Is so much better because of the big. "

"Please, your dinc, though faster, lighter, better camera, better network, better overall cool look, more cutting edge apps...and generally overall better-ness has never been blessed by Steve Jobs, and therefore cannot truly be considered a good phone. "