syncing and facebook issues since recent update

purdueboilerz

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I have my settings to where it should sync my email every 15 mins and facebook every hour. It syncs maybe 3 times a day on both on its own. Most of the time I have to completely shut down the phone and restart to get it to sync (using the refresh buttons or going into settings to sync doesn't work). I get "unable to fetch data" all the time from the facebook app too. I went to the verizon store and they just had them send me a new phone thinking it was just software issue on the first phone but the new phone is doing the same thing. Also have trouble uploading pics to facebook using facebook for htc sense, those always say they cannot load (worked fine before update) but the will upload if I just choose plain facebook.

Any suggestions?????

s_franchise

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I got tired of that and instead just use mobile or the actual site the app is atrocious period I've that problem a lot it just has to be Facebook itself

tiff8902

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
facebook and contacts not updating

I have it set to where my contacts in my phone are synced to their Facebook profile. But it's not updating their pictures or status. How do I get it to do this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty