LauncherPro Issue

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Hey all. I bought launcher pro yesterday and it has been working great. Today however I am not able to add widgets to my homescreens. I have a blank homescreen and I tried to add the LauncherPro calendar widget and it says there is not enough room on the homescreen. I then tried to add something different and I get the same message? Any idea how to fix this. I am able to add smaller widgets (1x1, 2x2, and 4x1) but anything bigger it will not let me add. Any suggestions? Thanks

weihl165

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
If you tap on your homescreen where the widgets were, do they highlight like something is there? Launcher was doing this to 1 of my widgets, I have to delete it then re-add it

flybub

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
No. Even if it is a Homescreen that has not had anything on it yet the widgets will not load. I wanna like this launcher but this is kind of annoying. I cleared the defaults and powered off my phone, but no luck. Still won't work.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just recently had a problem with mine this weekend after a recent update......so I contacted the developer who advised that I restart the phone,,,,,with the battery out.....did that and its worked fine since

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty