anybody check out stern on sirius yet..

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
You can get an online only subscription for like $7.99/Month, I believe... If you subscribe to Sirius, you pay an additional $2.99/Month to add online streaming.

TJH132

May 5, 2010
Visit site
The app is free but the streaming service will cost you $2.99 a month with a regular subscription. Stern is now included on the app (it updated about a week after he announced he had re-signed with Sirius).

Howard is on his TWO week vacation, not three, and will be back live next week.

Enjoy.

TJH

jayhawkfan18

A Dude
May 14, 2010
Visit site
If all you want it for is to listen to Stern, then download Flycast FOR FREE and listen to Stern FOR FREE.

How is this possible? Is it live? I am very interested in this as a free alternative. I don't mind if it's not live, just curious... would be nice to be able to download his shows after they air like a podcast or something

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
How is this possible? Is it live? I am very interested in this as a free alternative. I don't mind if it's not live, just curious... would be nice to be able to download his shows after they air like a podcast or something

When he is live, it is live on Flycast. There is maybe a delay of a minute or two but that's it.

Reactions: jayhawkfan18

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I just disconnected from wifi and its working perfectly. My signal is -95db so if it works good here in my apartment it should work most places.

As a long time Stern listener I'm pretty sure Howard will find a way to put a stop to this, but until then....

riot1002#AC

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
i was reading a whole bunch of user reviews about flycast...most people say it sucks..are you saying this works good on the incredible.and where do you find him on flycast if i decide to download it..thanks for your help.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Can't wait till fris show. history of Howard as much as I dislike him I'm going to listen Fri. there airing the 9-11show I just hope he's sincere about and not making jokes.

heyitssteve429

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
i had sirius since 03. when i read this post i called up for the 2.99 subscription. ive been playing it for the past hour on 3g and wifi. no problems at all. not because of howard but the stations. just good quality

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Can't wait till fris show. history of Howard as much as I dislike him I'm going to listen Fri. there airing the 9-11show I just hope he's sincere about and not making jokes.

I was listening live that day, pretty intense!!! I'd be curious to hear your opinion of him after you hear it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38