Facebook Sync / Storage

CmbtEngr

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok, here's my issue. I have an HTC Incredible. I have almost 1000 FB Friends. If I don't sync with FB, I don't have the pictures for the roughly 125 contacts that I have in my Google contacts. If I do sync with FB, my Contacts Storage tops out at 50kb and forces the phone to give me the "Low Storage" message constantly.

I figure there has to be a way to sync just the pictures for the contacts I have in Google who are also on FB without haveing to sync all of them.

Any ideas?

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Ok, here's my issue. I have an HTC Incredible. I have almost 1000 FB Friends. If I don't sync with FB, I don't have the pictures for the roughly 125 contacts that I have in my Google contacts. If I do sync with FB, my Contacts Storage tops out at 50kb and forces the phone to give me the "Low Storage" message constantly.

I figure there has to be a way to sync just the pictures for the contacts I have in Google who are also on FB without haveing to sync all of them.

Any ideas?

This is part of the reason Google is blocking Facebook sync in Gingerbread. They want Facebook to allow you to selectively download/use your FB info, even if you decided to uninstall the fb app. I would guess there are apps out there that do this, but I'm not sure.