One click BT on / WiFi off / etc

roadrat

Aug 14, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of an app that turns on BlueTooth, Turns off WiFi, etc when you get into the car?

And does the opposite when you get out of the car?

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of an app that turns on BlueTooth, Turns off WiFi, etc when you get into the car?

And does the opposite when you get out of the car?

Don't know of any apps like that, but you could just use the widgets for it.

+ > Widget > Settings > Select which ones you want to add.

Other than that I'm out of ideas. Are you wanting it to detect your location and change automatically?

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Tasker can do that but it's a bear to learn - I bought it when you had 24 hrs to get a refund and realized it was more then I wanted to tackle at the time. Others who have spent the time to play with it swear by it. Since there are no Car Dock Magnets to tell the phone when it's in the car, like the Droid, you would still have to launch something to initiate the tasker event, but I guess 1 button is better than 3.

I just use the Power Widget when I’m getting in the car. When I was running Sense I had it on the second screen, 1 flick, and press BT on GPS on and whatever else off. CM7 has it in the task bar.

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
There's a couple of ways to do this.

Locale is a app where you can have it do stuff based on gps. I don't use this app but I believe you could have it turn on blue tooth when your say a mile from your house.

Or you can use a app called timeriffic and have stuff turn off and on via the time. For example if you get in the car at 9am to go to work every morning you can have timeriffic turn on your blue tooth every morning at 9am.

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the power control widget does that, comes pre installed.

looks something like this

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I use ctscheduler, not on the market anymore. Developer stopped doing apps.
I have the apk (it's free so no stealing here)....been using it since my winmobile days...LOVE IT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skeera