Win a Droid Incredible from Android Central! (contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jckwong

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'd take my Incredible everywhere and demo my company's software (which is mobile-friendly without the need for apps) to every prospect I see. Almost every restaurant owner (and dishwashers for that matter) I meet have an iPhone and complain about the spotty service.

To be able to take a Verizon phone and maintain a solid connection even in kitchens surrounded by metal is amazing. To demo the software on a slick phone is incredible.

DJAnyStyle

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
If I won, I'd take Incredible photos and leave my Canon G10 at home, browse and function at Incredible speeds, Look Incredible-y cool, be Incredible-y happy and sell my until now Incredible (Motorola) Droid! ;)

anon(18347)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I will be temporarily a god among men

Well, with my brand new HTC Incredible, I would use Square (squareup.com), the new app/dongle that will let me take clients' credit card payments directly through my phone. With the vast improvement in convenience this will provide to my clients (I own a bodywork business), I'll have time and money to invest in fabulous trips in the real world, for which I'll use Google navigation capability on Android. While I'm waiting for my amazing meal at a restaurant I could never have afforded prior to my new life with the HTC Incredible (and which I found through the app OpenTable), I'll go through Facebook and navigate my incredibly fantastic online social life while my beautiful date is in the bathroom sprucing herself up. After dinner, we'll navigate our way to a dance venue (there's an app for that, I'm sure) in the fabulous vacation town of Awesomeville (thanks, really sweet app # 24003) and take pictures and video of ourselves getting crazy on the dance floor with the Incredible's 8 MP camera, which I'll instantly upload to my ever-growing fan base. After a weekend of bliss and long brunches and downtime perusing my favorite blogs on the Incredible, sharing interesting tidbits, factoids and photos with my admiring honey, I'll catch up on email, drive us home (navigating again with Google, having forgotten how I got there due to the awesomeness and the remnants of a hangover, which I'll realize belatedly I should have looked up a recipe for dealing with using Spark Recipes' app for instance) and get started with my work week, accepting clients who are contacting me through email, phone calls, and social networking. All the while, I'll bask in the glow of admiration by peers and the thrill of owning the top of the line Android phone, oblivious to the fact that in a matter of weeks, someone will pull out an even better phone giving me a massive inferiority complex, possibly causing me to lose my fabulous girlfriend as I descend into a pit of despair and self-neglect, which I'll attempt to soothe by delving deep into the internet for help and distraction using the still quite fabulous and speedy powers that HTC's Incredible offers me.

CharlesHB

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I want an Incredible!

I will help root and overclock the Incredible. I will help develop custom ROMs and an Incredibles theme!

You've read our Verizon Droid Incredible review. You've watched the unboxing. You followed along through the software walkthrough and compared it to the Evo 4G and Nexus One.

Now it's time to win one. That's right, we're giving away a Droid Incredible to one incredibly (finally, our first "incredible pun") lucky Android Central reader. Here's what you need to know:

• In this thread, tell us what incredible feats (pun #2) you will accomplish with a Verizon Droid Incredible. We'll pick our favorite response on April 28 and announce it on the front of the site.
  • And because we're the best damn Android blog around, we're gonna up the ante and give away two Bluetooth headsets from the Android Central Store. Anytime you post (starting now) in our Droid Incredible forum, you're entered to win.
  • As mentioned above, this all ends on April 28, so get to it, and good luck!

GORDITE

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
With this awesome phone, i will finally wash away the bad taste in my mouth from hearing my fiance tell me how incredible her MOTO DROID is, i'll be able to say "oh yea! Well if it is then why didnt they name it that then, OH WAIT... CUS ITS NOT! BECAUSE MINE IS!" ;) .... That and I can watch THE INCREDIBLES on my phone and then hdmi it to my tv ;)

trauma

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
To me it would simply be Incredible to have a phone that works on a daily basis without constant supervision and battery pulls. I would, incredibly, be able to make a call when I wanted to, or send a text without having pull the battery and reset the phone first!

SadieR1220

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I will use this incredible device to load a ton of apps for every feature of my life, organization, cooking, playing, communication, word processing, photo editing & as many other amazing things I can think of. This will be an incredible replacement for my sad BB...... I cannot wait to get my hands on one!

rsjet

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I will be able to MAKE AND RECEIVE CALLS AGAIN! You might say this is not an incredible feat? This is bare minimum for a phone!

...Not when you consider my current phone...

I'm using an LG Dare dumbphone that is so messed up that it has now become like a landline. It must be plugged in at all times to be used. So sad. If I try to make a call without it being plugged in, it turns off within 1 minute. I can send about 3 or 4 text messages too.

I really want this phone, no NEED this phone. Thanks Android Central!

colinodell

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I would create a Beowulf cluster of Android phones to help map the penguin genome. Penguins are pretty awesome animals, but would be incredible if they could fly! This would take forever on my Eris, so having a Droid Incredible would significantly speed things up.

Or maybe I'd just play games, develop apps, and surf the web. Haven't quite decided yet.

tdynasty

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
To A Phone that Does Incredible

Currently at work, I am the joke of all phones with my LG Voyager. So please, give me a phone that Does allow me to do Incredible things, that Does Incredibly put the Iphone to shame, that Does Incredibly have Incredible Apps, that Does Incredibly belong to Incredible Me!!!!!!

fiend2386

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
With my new Incredible I plan to fight the tyranny and oppression that rules the smartphone market by the "evil fruit conglomeration." As Incrediboy I will only use my powers to help the less fortunate and less informed find their way to the Android universe, where we will gather our strength to rise up and start the revolution!!!! VIVA LA ANDROID!!!!!

Incrediboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo