I finally screwed it up!

imokurnot

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Must be I finally flashed enough stuff because my phone is messed up. The camera doesn't work, it says my gallery is empty which is wrong because I can read everything on the sd card when plugged into the computer. Everything is force closing. It also put me in airplane mode once.
I tried restoring my apps (no data) then restored a back up, pulling the battery, calling it several names(didn't help at all but it did make me feel better). Wiping data and caches. The more I try the worse it gets.
Any ideas short of taking it back to stock?
I am running the ukb rom right now.
I have to run right now but will be back in an hour or so.

Mtn_Scott

Remain Calm!
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
To Stock with you. Or just flash Miui, CM7, VGB or any.other happy complete rom. Think of it is happy day to try something new. You have already wiped data, so have some fun.

imokurnot

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Actually I went into CWM and unmounted and remounted card and data disabled and reenabled voodoo and everything is working perfect. Thanks for the reply tho.:)

imokurnot

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I am always looking for something new to try... that is probably how I got to where I was today.I was going to go to Vanilla ginger bread I have everything ready to go I just need to find the time to do it.

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
You should run GB powerwashed. It is very functional and everything is working. Very smooth and fast. You will like it.

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Correct me if im wrong any1 please....but i think what you did wrong was you tried too take your data with you from TouchWiz to ASOP THAT IS WHY YOU WERE GETTING THE FORCE close bug thing. when you disabled data BlaM!!!! no more problems...
I am practicly a preemie at this but learned alot reciently when i thought i bricked my fassy last week. oh and on another note mine did not respond to any type of curssing. ive been told that they do have an alergic reaction too walls but only when travelling alone and going over 65mph.
glad too see your back, good luck, get rid of that lag fix, its BS...dont need it

imokurnot

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I went back to stock then rooted and loaded V Everything is running great but for some reason titanium backup lost some of my apps....... oh well atleast I have a phone to screw up again. Thanks to droidx and all his work with setting up Odin to stock. I couldn't get my phone past the Samsung logo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo