TSM Pool Party Install help

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I was running PWGB and tried to flash TSMPoolParty via CWM and it gave me errors. Something to the effect of "assert failed getprop....". I then ODINed DL09 and CWM ALL and tried to flash TSM again but I got the same errors.

Anyone have any instructions on how to do this?

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I was running PWGB and tried to flash TSMPoolParty via CWM and it gave me errors. Something to the effect of "assert failed getprop....". I then ODINed DL09 and CWM ALL and tried to flash TSM again but I got the same errors.

Anyone have any instructions on how to do this?

PoolParty is based off of JT's Vanilla GB which is based off the Kaocinate/CM7 ROM (or MTD) base so you'll need first follow the instructions one would go through to install CM7 - once there you should be able to try out the Pool Party. Maybe there's an easier way, but this is what I would do. Also, why not check out CM7/MIUI on your way by ;).

[NIGHTLY] [ROM][GRJ90] CyanogenMod 7 for Samsung Fascinate (fascinatemtd) - xda-developers

Ejames42783

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I also just installed this ROM, and I'm a newbie to some of this, so this question may seem dumb to some folks. I understand this is Cyanogen, and to get google apps u must flash gapps. I did that but is there is a way to SYNC my google account? When I go to add my account there are no OPTIONS. How do I get back to that point? Please help :-(

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I also just installed this ROM, and I'm a newbie to some of this, so this question may seem dumb to some folks. I understand this is Cyanogen, and to get google apps u must flash gapps. I did that but is there is a way to SYNC my google account? When I go to add my account there are no OPTIONS. How do I get back to that point? Please help :-(

Are you trying to add a Google account or trying to get your apps back? I too would like to know how to get apps back. If you go into Gmail, or any other email client, and setup your email account you should have the sync options there.