I am an idiot...

-Deeter-

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so let me get this out of the way first. I did not listen to all the warnings about just renaming files to .old....

Noob........

So I got my fascinate today, rooted it, downloaded titanium, rom manager, and went to town removing the junk.... In all of my excitement, I forgot to create the initial nandroid backup so I could flash back later. After about 5 minutes of removing the bloatware, I followed the wonderful guides, I flashed clockworkmod and made a full backup. Everything has been going smooth, except now I am getting FC on my email. It loads, then force closes in about 5 seconds. Everything else is working fine. I master reset and even flashed back to my backup. I know there is a post about going back to stock, but the link for download is dead.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what i can do? I am not too familiar with the adb commands, although I did flash my droid 1, and droid 2 through adb, so if there are steps I can follow through. I dont want to get a replacement device already, and I am hoping someone has an idea as to what I can do. Thanks for the help!

-Deeter-

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
email, but now i cant get root access back, the one click root starts, then restarts my phone, i unlock it says wait, then it says it cant find my phone, then twiz stops and I have to pull my battery......FML

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress