***Please Help***

mario8267

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Here is my situation: I had a brand new stock SF and rooted with Z4root with no problems. I then installed one click lag fix with no problems. I recently received the newest update from Verizon to DL09. I am now no longer rooted (which I expected) but I still have Superuser installed and the annoying superfast boot up screen. I tried to re-root with z4root, but it didn't work after several tries and factory resets. How can I remove superuser and get my phone back to a stock phone???? The other issue I have and know its a known issue since reading the other threads, is my sdcard is unreadable on my mac??? ugghhh Verizon!!!!! So how can I re-root???

PS. I am using a macbook pro.

Thanks for any help,

Mario8267

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I am not able to hook my phone up to my computer because of the known issue with DL09 making the phone not readable on macs.......

as kevin has suggested in other posts, your best be is to set up a dual boot with a pc partition. i would also recomend not using voodoo. go with a nonvoodoo kernel.

nigelengr

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
I am not able to hook my phone up to my computer because of the known issue with DL09 making the phone not readable on macs.......

Shouldn't matter. I rooted post VZ DL09 OTA on my Mac using Cory's video and sticky thread. Terminal commands still worked. If you still can't get it to work, though, Bootcamp also works. I can root via Mac, but still need to boot into Windows to flash CWM/modem. Haven't seen any alternative to Odin for Mac.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non