No vibrate?

randyritt

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Im new here and i just rooted/flashed my phone today, but my phone doesn't seem to vibrate anymore. Is there any way that i can fix this? Thanks in advance.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Im new here and i just rooted/flashed my phone today, but my phone doesn't seem to vibrate anymore. Is there any way that i can fix this? Thanks in advance.

First off, welcome to Android Central,

that is usually a kernel problem,,,what build are you on and what rom did you flash?

JayHawk9292008

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I have d02-kernel-v-1200 after doing lagfix directions and my vibrate is gone as well. I was told to get superfast, did that vibrate was back but phone was in force close loop. Was I supposed to undo the d02-kernel before installing superfast? I am rather new to this also. I am at work no CPU so I did a direct download of superfast.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have d02-kernel-v-1200 after doing lagfix directions and my vibrate is gone as well. I was told to get superfast, did that vibrate was back but phone was in force close loop. Was I supposed to undo the d02-kernel before installing superfast? I am rather new to this also. I am at work no CPU so I did a direct download of superfast.

did you disable lag fix before flashing the stupid fast kernel?

JayHawk9292008

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I do still have that kernel on SD card, what you mean by red or green? The lag fix directions say to create folder: disable_lagfix... will dl30 fix my vibrate issue?

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I do still have that kernel on SD card, what you mean by red or green? The lag fix directions say to create folder: disable_lagfix... will dl30 fix my vibrate issue?

When you boot into recovery, (power phone on by holding volume up + down + power) what color is the text? Red is CWM for voodoo, green is normal CWM, and blue is stock recovery.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Pretty sure its red...

boot to red. go to voodoo>disable lag fix>yes

then reboot. if you dont hear lady android, boot to red flash voodoo kernel, then go and enable lag fix, restart. after lady android enables lag fix boot to red, disable lag fix, restart. flash whatever nonvoodoo whatever you want after that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87