[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Same issues going on with my phones. I am currently running Debloated/Deodexed Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod on a Fascinate. Thi is connecting bluetooth to a chevy hands freee unii.

i dont know much about the BT thing, maybe its something that will be fixed with the official build

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Or should I download the eb01 modem provided on the rom modem and kernal thread and install through odin and them install super clean 2.4?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Or should I download the eb01 modem provided on the rom modem and kernal thread and install through odin and them install super clean 2.4?

just grab EB01SC24_DXC.tar and that includes the kernel, modem and rom

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Yes but is this possible because its for a friends phone. I want to install
Super clean 2.4 voodoo. and I want him to get comfortable with cwm. Figure maybe I'll just have him download the stock deodexed tar and install 2.4 voodoo zip and install in cwm. Think this is safe?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes but is this possible because its for a friends phone. I want to install
Super clean 2.4 voodoo. and I want him to get comfortable with cwm. Figure maybe I'll just have him download the stock deodexed tar and install 2.4 voodoo zip and install in cwm. Think this is safe?

I never agree with voodoo,,,,but if you must you,,, you can flash any of these packages which will get you the rom kernel and modem in place,
then use this cwm
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-directly-into-red-clockworkmod-recovery.html
the one i provide for these roms was the one provided when we first got EB01 and it didnt support voodoo at the time..

then you can flash any rom and voodoo kernel you want in clockwork

Crawdad01

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
2011 Equinox with GM system

I am having the same bluetooth car problem. Shows connected but is actually not, does a forced close without the screen prompts. I have a 2011 LaCrosse with the GM system. I'm going to try Superclean 2.4 tonight and see what happens.

Me too. I haven't moved to one of the other versions. I am currently running Debloated/Deodexed Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod on a fascinate.

Krook

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a bunch droid x. I talked him out of the voodoo because I don't want to be responsible for the horrors of all that lol. But I will say I have voodoo on mine and boy is it fast. Though every once in a while o think it tries to hard and locks up for about 5 seconds. Even had it do a quick reboot once. Oh voodoo....

Reactions: DroidXcon

bass9510

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
You are the man.
I was a little scaredhttp://forum.androidcentral.com/images/smilies/undecided.gif but it worked great.:Dhttp://forum.androidcentral.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Thank you so much.
We owe you big time.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
You are the man.
I was a little scaredhttp://forum.androidcentral.com/images/smilies/undecided.gif but it worked great.:Dhttp://forum.androidcentral.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
Thank you so much.
We owe you big time.

Glad that worked out for you and welcome to Android Central :)

soontae0117

Nov 17, 2010
Visit site
works great~!

You can't flash over voodoo unless you disable lagfix firsf..when I get to my desk ill give you a link tio DI01 .you will need to flash that then re flash super clean

Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! it works fine !

by the WAY..CAN I INSTALL SUPER CLEAN OVER DEVOLATE?

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I think I've almost got it all figured out. Just a few more questions.

I'm running EB01 superclean 2.1.
I have the "all recovery" cwm file from landsharks post.
I have downloaded superclean 2.4 onto my computer.
Do I now just put the 2.4 file on my sd card? then boot into recovery?
I have backed up with Titanium back up.

Do I wipe first? Can someone point me in the right direction for that?

Boggus

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Ditto with above. Did landsharks post then came back to this post. Placed the update zip on my SD card. Now I am booted into Odin (Big Yellow Screen) and click on PDA. It then directs me to find the tar file.

I have downloaded 2.4 but can't get to it via ODIN .... tar.rar file and Odin will not see it.

What I dont understand is how to do this - which I suppose is my issue.
RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT EXTRACT HERE THE .rar file AFTER DOWNLOADING AND BEFORE USING -->EB01SC24_DXC.tar

Help - I belive the extraction process and I are not agreeing.

Last edited:

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Ditto with above. Did landsharks post then came back to this post. Placed the update zip on my SD card. Now I am booted into Odin (Big Yellow Screen) and click on PDA. It then directs me to find the tar file.

I have downloaded 2.4 but can't get to it via ODIN .... tar.rar file and Odin will not see it.

What I dont understand is how to do this - which I suppose is my issue.
RIGHT CLICK AND SELECT EXTRACT HERE THE .rar file AFTER DOWNLOADING AND BEFORE USING -->EB01SC24_DXC.tar

Help

I had the same problem. the file needs to be extraced. I used winzip. Although it still didn't work...i got some crazy error message. maybe I wasnt supposed to use winzip? I saved the file to my desktop. Then clicked on it, and a new window popped up , prompting me to choose how to extraxt it.

Boggus

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
I have no options .... Right Click just has the normal options and left click (double) tries to open it but needs a program. Trying Winzip.

It did something....
Firmware: 2.2.1
Baseband: S:i500.04 V.EB01
Kernel:2.6.32.9
Build: SCH-I500.EB01

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty