Post your Samsung Fascinate Screenshots!

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Gotcha. I've seen the SDK mentioned, and have installed it. I guess I'll start another discussion on how to do it lol. Again, thanks for the help.

beto89

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
beautiful widgets smaller home widget, adw launcher

snap20100912_215058.jpg

coltsbr

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Just so I understand this you have to have your phone "Rooted" or Ulocked to get an app to get a screen shot on my device. Sorry to sound dumb on this but just got my first android Saturday and have not figured out how to use it much.

dbdynsty25

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Kilo, what app are you using to display the unread # for your gmail?

There are a couple ways you can do it. If you installed Launcher Pro it's one of the options for the icons at the bottom, which is what it looks like Kilo did (not sure about ADW cuz I don't use it).

Or, if you don't use a launcher, you can just download Gmail Unread Count from the market and add the widget to your home screen instead of the Gmail App Shortcut. The widget which has a bunch of different icon options will then display the unread gmail count.

ibikeiruniswim

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
In an unrelated question, I see you use Launcher Pro. I use it as well and my people icon on the dock come up with "could not launch the requested activity" error. Any ideas? I thought that I could also drag my icons into the dock but apparently I can't. Would be neat if I could.

I had the same issue and its an easy fix. Just hold in the contacts icon on the dock, change shortcut, applications, contacts, launcher pro icons, contacts. All fixed.

Reactions: Michael_e223

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Kilo, what app are you using to display the unread # for your gmail?

There are a couple ways you can do it. If you installed Launcher Pro it's one of the options for the icons at the bottom, which is what it looks like Kilo did (not sure about ADW cuz I don't use it).

Or, if you don't use a launcher, you can just download Gmail Unread Count from the market and add the widget to your home screen instead of the Gmail App Shortcut. The widget which has a bunch of different icon options will then display the unread gmail count.

What dbdynsty says... LP has it built in.. thats what I use.

rw9

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Just getting started, but have managed to root and lagfix as of last night :) Nice screenshots everyone. Keep 'em coming.

snap20100917_120903.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch