Default calendar when adding event

davewolfs

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
When adding an event via the calendar the default calendar is always set to my calendar. Is it possible at all to default this to my exchange calendar by default? It's pretty annoying having to always have to select the appropriate calendar.

anon58445

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
It's impossible to do. Coming from a blackbeery that was a deal breaker for me. Then I found Touchdown exchange for android 2.0 I love this phone now. It does everything I need it ro do with the benefits of all the cool features that BlackBerry just doesn't have. The app is not free, but its worth every penny.

paulfoxman

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
It's impossible to do. Coming from a blackbeery that was a deal breaker for me. Then I found Touchdown exchange for android 2.0 I love this phone now. It does everything I need it ro do with the benefits of all the cool features that BlackBerry just doesn't have. The app is not free, but its worth every penny.
Heloguy: Does Touchdown allow you to change the default calendar on the Samsung Fascinate?

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Jorte, which does a great job of displaying, will add to your Google calendar when you add new events. That's the default (Google calendar).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress