SMS issues...

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Having trouble sending SMS/MMS ... I have noticed there seem to be a few particular people in my contacts that I cant seem to text. I can receive their texts fine but cant send them one. My phone is stock and running TW....
Also whenever I try and send a picture and add more than one person to the MMS only one or two people get it. I tend to take pictures of my kids and send it to my family (parents, brothers, in-laws...). This is starting to get frustrating. Anyone have any suggestions.
Thanks!

jcattron

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue and never did figure it out. I finally just switched to Handcent and haven't had the issue since. One nice thing about handcent is that it has an easily accessible list of undelivered messages.

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
It's more than likely not something wrong with your phone, and more to do with either their carrier, where they are, etc.

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
@jcattron- thanks will try that.

@f34r- not sure. never had a problem texting them before. I had a BB and notcied this once i got the Fascinate. Other than that loving the phone.

Thanks guys!

xgunther

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the same issue except it started happening after I unrooted the device. Tried everything. Handcent, factory reset, etc. I decided to try and flash the stock recovery via Odin again, and it worked!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress