rooted with free wifi hotspot before most recent update

jkraiford

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
OK so my fascinate was rooted just so I would have the free wiring hotspot before the last update the other day, and now I can get the hotspot to start tethering....what do I need to do?

I wasn't the one who rooted it, I paid a Guy to do it for me and started the update completely forgetting that it was rooted....please help

readimag

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
OK so my fascinate was rooted just so I would have the free wiring hotspot before the last update the other day, and now I can get the hotspot to start tethering....what do I need to do?

I wasn't the one who rooted it, I paid a Guy to do it for me and started the update completely forgetting that it was rooted....please help
Go to the Rom/hack section and there is how to root in a sticky, it will help with everything.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site

Here you go, im going to sleep now but im sure there will be people who can help you if you run into trouble, if you are not experienced, method 2. and 3 are best.
http://forum.androidcentral.com/fascinate-roms-hacks/53950-how-root-dl09.html

Reactions: jkraiford

irishguy0224

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
DroidX beat me too it again. All you have to do is re-root and download wireless tether again and you should be fine. Is it bad i didn't even realize there was a new update out? hahahaha

jkraiford

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea what i am doing

IRISHGUY...I am not the one who rooted it and i have no idea how to do any of this lol i just need my wifi to work again cause i am not able to reach the guy who rooted it for me

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer