DRM Notifications

vluc

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Since bumping up to DL30, I've been getting DRM notifications, usually when I have copied something to my sdcard. Example, I just copied jt's new froyo cwm to the card, when I went to the phone, two DRM messages.

When you click on them they just disappear, no additional information at all. Never got these before in DL09.

jack22182

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I get two of these every time I unmount the SD card while it is in the phone (Settings>SD card & phone storage>Unmount SD card). Seemed to start with DL30.

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I have seen it as well. Other posts have said it is just a glitch. No issues related to it. Weird though.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I get two of these every time I unmount the SD card while it is in the phone (Settings>SD card & phone storage>Unmount SD card). Seemed to start with DL30.

Same thing happens to me. Two of them pop up in the notification bar every time I go to unmount, even if I haven't copied anything over.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Ok, so I'm not going crazy. These have been popping up every so often and usually while I'm listening to a podcast in Winamp. Don't really care about clearing out glitched notifications, but it usually advances my track and looses my place.

I've heard this might be causes by the Blockbuster app. If so this may just motivate me to finally root and clean house.