MistaDee

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So I've had this phone about 4 months and so far its been pretty good. I have to issues that I have been unable to solve. The facebook app does not get notifications unless I am in the app and the notifications drawer. I have background synch and facebook selected so i don't know what the problem is. Also following the first low battery notification I am unable to take pictures which is very irritating because it means that 15% of the time I am unable to take pics and often that last 15% is when the good pics need to be taken.

esrakes24

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So I've had this phone about 4 months and so far its been pretty good. I have to issues that I have been unable to solve. The facebook app does not get notifications unless I am in the app and the notifications drawer. I have background synch and facebook selected so i don't know what the problem is. Also following the first low battery notification I am unable to take pictures which is very irritating because it means that 15% of the time I am unable to take pics and often that last 15% is when the good pics need to be taken.

More info will help the guys to help you, Are you rooted, what ROM etc. :)

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Facebook has never worked well for android in general, not just this phone. As for the camera, that is a "feature" built in, but there is a mod that will fix that as well as let you use the power button to take a photo, but you have to rooted to apply

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Facebook has never worked well for android in general, not just this phone. As for the camera, that is a "feature" built in, but there is a mod that will fix that as well as let you use the power button to take a photo, but you have to rooted to apply

Just because I had the tab open, here is the link for the camera mod. Again as stated, you have to be rooted I believe to use this

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...s-combined-resource-3-26-11-a.html#post745519

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress