[ROM] xenonhd

Chocu1a

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Running this now. came from JellyBelly & RootzBoat. This rom is very snappy & smooth. I love the additions(toggles, volume wake, t9 dialer).
You should give it a ride.

Reactions: zero neck

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just switched from aokp to Jelly Belly and now to Xenon. It may not have a big name but is superior to both of the others IMO. Some really nice work here and the ROM is both fast and rock solid stable.

R

Reactions: zero neck

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Running this now. came from JellyBelly & RootzBoat. This rom is very snappy & smooth. I love the additions(toggles, volume wake, t9 dialer).
You should give it a ride.

I just switched from aokp to Jelly Belly and now to Xenon. It may not have a big name but is superior to both of the others IMO. Some really nice work here and the ROM is both fast and rock solid stable.

R

This is very tempting since I have been eyeballing this ROM for some time now. All I know is as soon as I flash it AOKP Preview 5 will come out lol.

zulu308

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
glad you guys are liking it. i'm running v5.0 w/ trinity for the last few days. it is still rocking smooth, although I'm not sure about the trinity kernel as of yet.

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
glad you guys are liking it. i'm running v5.0 w/ trinity for the last few days. it is still rocking smooth, although I'm not sure about the trinity kernel as of yet.

I flashed 4.0 but went back to CM10, its my daily and love it so far. Might go back to give 5.0 a try.

Trinity is good, but honestly I am finding that Franco is slightly better for performance/battery. Trying the new Glados kernel as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s