What are the nightlies adding in AOKP JB?

imnotajedi

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering what and if anything is being added to the AOKP JB nightlies. I have noticed that they have add a few nightlies since it first went "nightly". I could not find a change-log or anything. Anyone that has updated theirs that can provide an performance, fixes, feature updates? I would just flash myself but I just flashed to CNA 3.2 this weekend and it is running smooth and hate to mess with it if I don't have too.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering what and if anything is being added to the AOKP JB nightlies. I have noticed that they have add a few nightlies since it first went "nightly". I could not find a change-log or anything. Anyone that has updated theirs that can provide an performance, fixes, feature updates? I would just flash myself but I just flashed to CNA 3.2 this weekend and it is running smooth and hate to mess with it if I don't have too.

they are slowley adding back in the features that where present in ICS builds. +new features and bug fixes

imnotajedi

May 24, 2011
Visit site
they are slowley adding back in the features that where present in ICS builds. +new features and bug fixes

I assumed that is what they were doing but what have they added. On the first nightlies they only had the below from what I recall. Launching Google Now was also slow/laggy.

Center Clock
Battery option (text,bar, etc)
Power widgets in Notification
Additional icons for Nav Bar but no color option yet.

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I assumed that is what they were doing but what have they added. On the first nightlies they only had the below from what I recall. Launching Google Now was also slow/laggy.

Center Clock
Battery option (text,bar, etc)
Power widgets in Notification
Additional icons for Nav Bar but no color option yet.

I cant speak to what the added as I personally run self compiled builds from aosp source. But the folks in the charter thread should be able to answer that

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
If you ever used ICS aokp, they are up to nearly All the LD features that were in that minus using the volume rocker to change ur music track, changing the color of the clock or battery icons in the notification bar, and...... jeeze I can't remember anything else ICS had he job doesn't. They also have added a few things like notification led settings, and notification screen (the pull down bar screen) background customization. See the aokp job thread for examples that I posted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: imnotajedi

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Generally, there is "no" change log, although it's safe to presume that the merged changes on gerrit from the day before are included.

imnotajedi

May 24, 2011
Visit site
If you ever used ICS aokp, they are up to nearly All the LD features that were in that minus using the volume rocker to change ur music track, changing the color of the clock or battery icons in the notification bar, and...... jeeze I can't remember anything else ICS had he job doesn't. They also have added a few things like notification led settings, and notification screen (the pull down bar screen) background customization. See the aokp job thread for examples that I posted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. This is what is was looking for. I really liked AOKP for ICS and want to hop back. I just wanted see where the progress was at.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo