Any other ways to stock :|

spencer0279

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
None of the toolkits work for me, i get missing stock.bat or something :|
My phone wont pop up as connected to odin when i have it in odin mode connected like it worked before. If theres just a way to make it appear close anough to stock so that i could swap it out at verizon :| id be oh so cheery

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
My phone wont pop up as connected to odin when i have it in odin mode connected like it worked before. If theres just a way to make it appear close anough to stock so that i could swap it out at verizon :| id be oh so cheery

Other than ODIN or a factory images restore, not that I know of.

Read my post in the other thread. I can help walk you through it, but I need to know exactly what is going on. My/that method has been used (successfully) on Windows, Mac, and Linux machines, so we'll find a way.

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site

usually that means you haven't gotten the drivers installed right
boot into the bootloader on the phone first and then check out the Universal Naked Driver and see if those give you any luck.

Or, boot into linux with like wubi or something and do it all manually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87