Video: "Unboxing" and walkthrough of Nexus/ICS

Noble.Four

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Found this over at Droidforums.net. It's a long video of a dude giving a walkthrough of the device and OS. It's a solid 20 minutes, and it isn't in English. But it is definitely some good eye candy to hold us over. Things I noticed: It is fast! No lag seen anywhere, switching between apps, scrolling between screens and menus. So fluid. No lag after unlock. So smooth, so clean.

[YT]v=gZBz7IVpxdA[/YT]

Credit to tgyberg over at droid forums, OP here: unofficial unboxing GNex

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Heres a comment from the uploader

Yes very fast, with no lag in switching between applications. The battery is better than the Galaxy S2, you can complete one full working day without a problem...

It can withstand 12 hours and more... in the link provided there is a screenshot of our review unit that last more than 11 hours and had more than 25% left. Take a look at it droid.cellularemagazine.it/fil es/2011/10/Batteria.jpg

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
This video has me rethinking getting both the RAZR and the Galaxy Nexus. ICS looks absolutely amazing from a performance point of view and the new functionality is pretty sweet as well. I really wish we had a solid release date and prices because I want to come back to Android now.

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Nice video, even if though I couldn't understand a word; it was still the best hands-on thus far that I've seen. He pretty much covered almost everything. I love the new music app, it's sort of like Honeycomb but, even better. In fact, there is a lot like Honeycomb only better, this OS is going to be awesome on a tablet also.

I got a email from Verizon about the Razr, all they need to do is put the Galaxy Nexus online, let me order it and then, leave me alone.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I have watched this video 3 times now i just cant get enough of it. the OS is so smooth and the camera is amazing. I really like to look of ICS too.

infernalman7

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Careful though, some of the videos that can be found on YouTube are the hands on of "prototypes" ..

But the Italian one looks closest to the final product.

mtech#WN

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
That just made my decision between the Vigor and Nexus even harder! It'd be nice if they came out on the same day so I can handle them both, because I'm getting so impatient I may just get whichever comes out first...but then may regret it later!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomarsha95