Tried Razr Going Back To My Charge Til Nexus Comes

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Why because of the mobile hotspot.
U see I have the 10.1 tab and I bought a mmo rpg called Order and Chaos by Gameloft.
On the DC using my mobile hotspot I was able to connect. When using the Razr it wouldnt connect. The game just hung. It qorked well when browsing. But when it came tto what I would have uswd it most for it was a no go

Deltaechoe

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
There have been strange hiccups with verizon's network at least out in the northwest area for the past couple days, so it could be that too.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Maybe there was a problem with the network or the fact that you shouldn't be tethering? Do you have a tethering plan or do you illegally tether?

thebrain73

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I am enjoying my razr, it is smooth fast and the UI is very close to stock 2.3. If the GN is released before my 14 day exchange period ends I will get it, if it is not I will not lose any sleep over it.

I do have two complaints about the razr, 1 the screen does have a green tint when brightness is set to low, 2 it is too thin, I don't know how to explain it just doesn't feel natural to hold. I believe I will eventually get used to the thinness, if I keep the phone.

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I liked the Razr but it felt too light and too thin. I could see myself taking it out of my pocket and throwing it on accident. I know I'll be happier with a Nexus device so I'll wait.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I am enjoying my razr, it is smooth fast and the UI is very close to stock 2.3. If the GN is released before my 14 day exchange period ends I will get it, if it is not I will not lose any sleep over it.

I do have two complaints about the razr, 1 the screen does have a green tint when brightness is set to low, 2 it is too thin, I don't know how to explain it just doesn't feel natural to hold. I believe I will eventually get used to the thinness, if I keep the phone.

The UI being close to stock still isn't stock. It is still Moto Blur, or whatever the hell they are calling it these days.

I wonder if some of those things will disappear when Google actually assumes control?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I don't like the idea that the RAZR doesn't have a removable battery. Currently I have to pull my battery a few times a week to fix things on my Fascinate. MOstly the camera locking up. Not sure how you do that on a RAZR (or iPhone for that matter)

humpagardengnome

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't like the idea that the RAZR doesn't have a removable battery. Currently I have to pull my battery a few times a week to fix things on my Fascinate. MOstly the camera locking up. Not sure how you do that on a RAZR (or iPhone for that matter)

I've had the same issue w/ my DX almost daily. Did yours start acting up after the gingerbread update? I never had a single issue w/ my phone running Froyo, till that darn OTA came along. Now it's pure junk & I can't wait to toss this thing under the wheels of a bus.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I've had the same issue w/ my DX almost daily. Did yours start acting up after the gingerbread update? I never had a single issue w/ my phone running Froyo, till that darn OTA came along. Now it's pure junk & I can't wait to toss this thing under the wheels of a bus.

I always thought it had to do with one of the rooted ROMs I installed. I'm looking forward to having a nice new stable p hone. I think phones, like computers, get sort of "mucked up" with time and stuff you add to them and starting fresh is always nice.

JRZLocal

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I played with the razor at the store, it seemed nice but the non- removable battery was a deal breaker for me. With 3 new android phones (razor, rezound, nexus) in like 3 weeks this is definitely a good time to have an upgrade available.

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I hear a lot of talk about the razr even before it launched. Why don't I hear much about the Rezound? Did the Tbolt leave a sour taste in peoples mouths?

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I hear a lot of talk about the razr even before it launched. Why don't I hear much about the Rezound? Did the Tbolt leave a sour taste in peoples mouths?

Yes, it did. A lot of people, including myself, are swearing off HTC for some time. They didn't handle the tbolt very well.

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it did. A lot of people, including myself, are swearing off HTC for some time. They didn't handle the tbolt very well.

I'm actually wanting to try that phone out. I've never owned an HTC, but I've owned many a Sammy and Moto devices. I figure if I don't like it, return it for a Gnex. Can't be any worse than this old Continuum I reactivated.

S.Meezy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I hear a lot of talk about the razr even before it launched. Why don't I hear much about the Rezound?

Sunday Night Football is brought to me by the rezound with beats audio... No commercial, just a picture... I wasn't even aware VZW announced it yet... maybe I'm just filtering; not nexus, don't care :)

VS910 4G Kangwich

ShinyTop

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
My Incredible has had terrible battery life from day one, the not enough space for apps message has never been fixed or had a work around published. The gingerbread update went out partially and was stopped. I got it and the phone still says it has a different screen than it really has. Ya, I really, really want to buy another HTC product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non