Lets Talk deal on nexus!

mikes781

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I got my phone at 6:09am EST and I'm still in carrier approval.

Same here. Placed my order a little bit before 6:00 AM EST and am stuck in the carrier approval mode. For the heck of it I stopped by a verizon store on the way home to see what kind of price I could get. Despite the fact that I saw that a $30 discount was available to me on line, the sales associate didn't see that I was eligible for it and couldn't do any better than $300. I'll wait this out to save $150. The phone is nice but not that nice lol. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that with all the cancellations that it won't take more than a week to get it.

mozy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Lets Talk and the original 250 GN they had have already shipped. It would take 24 hours to get past the carrier approval stage, but then you need to wait till the next shipment arrives on Monday or Tuesday. Augh! :(

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
monday or tuesday, yeah right. i hope so because i must have been the 251st!!!!!! i have a feeling we could be waiting for this phone a while

mozy

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
The GN is sold out in Boston! So I guess I'm waiting for my Let's Talk phone to arrive. I played with it in the store - pretty awesome except the camera - overall the phone is silky smooth, fast as hell, and the screen is amazing.

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Mine shipped today as well and I was just adding a line to get this phone.

Order Date Order Number Amount Status
2011 Dec 15 15****** 154.99 Shipped

SMOKING deal!

legend4life

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine was $155, order status updated from carrier verification to order complete but backordered, expected in 1-2 weeks, subject to change. VZW online has it in stock now for $250 on my account.

Lakhota

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Got mine for half the price you get from Verizon. And I just checked my UPS tracking number, its shipped with Next day air and just left the airport in Texas! I'll have it tomorrow!

legend4life

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry ttereve, didn't order that late.

But status has been updated to : Backordered-In Stock on 12/19/2011

Thanks for the update, just checked and mine is the same. Called and they said they don't know if they will get the shipment in on time to ship on 12/19, and they don't even know how many phones they are getting, so it could still be a later date. The cutoff for shipping is 6pm cst, so we will know by then Monday if our phones are shipping out that day.

r4r

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Quite a scam these guys perpetuated here. Knowing that xMas (and the first batch of Nexus phones) would bring a huge wave of orders they were selling phones for a full 24 hours after they went out of stock. I ordered 30 minutes after they went on sale (12:00 am Thursday) and just this morning was informed it was on back-order until the 19th - I'd be willing to be that anyone ordering after noon Thursday will be waiting until the 30th, at least.

While they claim they had no control over the situation, they knew what they were doing by continuing to claim the phone was in stock long after they ran out. What pisses me off more than anything is the fact I also ordered my daughter's birthday gift ( a new Stratosphere) at the same time and that has not shipped either even though it is in stock. I have asked them to fulfill that order immediately, and they should - if they opt to wait to ship her phone until they ship mine just to save a few bucks on shipping, I'll never buy from them again.

Also, the morning of the 'sale' they had the phone listed as 299 before the 75 dollar coupon. Today it says 249 - so, in reality, that coupon only saved us 25 bucks. I bet they make Big Red proud, the shady bastards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa