Annoying electrical buzz

Corban227

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
In my car when I have my phone plugged in with power and auxiliary , I will get a really annoying electrical buzz through the speakers. Is this due to a bad charger or is this normal. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of that so any suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

RIMMAN

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
In my car when I have my phone plugged in with power and auxiliary , I will get a really annoying electrical buzz through the speakers. Is this due to a bad charger or is this normal. I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of that so any suggestions are welcome.

You might have a bad AUX connection, either at the phone end or the back of your deck. Have you tried moving the cable around to see if it gets better when in a different position?

Corban227

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
It goes away when I unplug the charger, and occasionally when I am driving ( like 20% of the time) the buzz will go away or get really soft.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It is interference from the power. When I was experiencing that in my truck it went almost completely when I bought better quality audio plug.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

kamek89

Dec 5, 2009
Visit site
I hear a buzzing sound from my wall charger when the phone is NOT plugged in. As soon as i plug it in it stops. Kinda annoying. My sister has a GN too and her charger does the same thing

tuckie

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
I hear a buzzing sound from my wall charger when the phone is NOT plugged in. As soon as i plug it in it stops. Kinda annoying. My sister has a GN too and her charger does the same thing

I have the same issue, it bugs me as the charger is right by my bed. (at least it serves as a reminder to plug my phone in at night)

mripirate

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
i am now seeing a blueish circle when i press the home, arrow back and apps opened "buttons" @ bottom of nexus. anyone have any ideas how to keep it from doing that?? i didn't notice it doing that until yesterday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89