Why cant I watch any TV on my GN?

enzo319

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Previously i had an Atrix sold it and have the galaxy note. Bad @ss phone btw. Search on XDA for "Hulu plus landscape." Install the apk and you will be good to go.

Dirty-Bird

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded from the market and ran the app, i'm rooted but from what I've heard any Nexus rooted or not can use the app. Are you not able to download the app in the market or did it not work?

Unable to d/l the app. Saw a bunch of other people arguing about not being able to d/l it either. It says it is incompatible. Realized this after paying the 3.99 too. Will have to search for a workaround.

Bobaroo

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Wish these apps would update along with an HD version of Netflix (the one on the RAZR).

Only downfall of android is this app bs

doogie1

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I am really aggravated... I cant watch Hulu, Xfinity, HBOGO or anything else what is the deal? Does anyone have a way to do this? its really making me mad...

Thanks for your help

If its hulu you're after. This has been my solution for weeks : Flash video

heartagram616

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Dish network plus sling adapter (which I got for free) plus dish remote access app equals all the TV and DVR recordings I could ever want/need on my nexus, xoom, or any computer.

Vitis Vinifera

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm HBO Go doesn't work on GNex. I even got an email reply back from HBO support. It'll happen we'll just have to be patient. Which I'm not particularly.

wootang00

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
If its hulu you're after. This has been my solution for weeks : Flash video

too many problems with this app.. sound is always delayed about 2 seconds. also.. if you ever get a call in the middle of watching.. its impossible to get back to where you originally ended.. haha

mclardass

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
+1 to TabGuy, still lacking some core DVR functions (hello, season pass) but Vulkano works great on my GN for streaming live TV or taking shows on the road

DaPoets

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
a6f80e1e-b51c-e46c.jpg

Working nicely. Find the apk that is cracked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38