The Weirdest Thing Ever Just Happened

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
pyna3ade.jpg

So I was watching something on Netflix using my Xbox 360 as always and I picked up the Note 2 to check out some pictures in my gallery and a little icon appeared at the top of the gallery screen titled "change player." Naturally, not knowing what it was, I pressed it. All of a sudden my gallery in images were on my TV! The Netflix stopped abruptly and the pictures were just on the screen! I've never seen or heard of this before and so I have no idea what it is or does. Anyone familiar with this feature if I can assume it is a legitimate one?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
That's through dlna. Works great with video too.

I kind of thought dlna was the case but I have no experience with it so I have no idea how to actually use it. Anyone have any links or information on how to use it?
I am familiar with controlling YouTube with my phone as I have done that with my Thunderbolt and PS3.

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site

Chandler Saunders

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I had this phone on sprint, and was able to use this feature, but when i switched to verizon, and got the same phone with them, I haven't been able to find that icon. I've even talked to Samsung and they are having a hard time trying to understand this feature. Anywhere I can find more details???

nlitenme

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I had this phone on sprint, and was able to use this feature, but when i switched to verizon, and got the same phone with them, I haven't been able to find that icon. I've even talked to Samsung and they are having a hard time trying to understand this feature. Anywhere I can find more details???

Go into your Settings > under Wireless and network, tap More settings > scroll to the bottom, tap Nearby devices > check File sharing & adjust any of the other settings you want