Power control widget and sync toggle?

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I have seen some reviews for other Note 2 variants and I have seen the sync toggle in the pull-down but not on my VZW Note 2. Also there is no power control widget. Now I know there are alternatives on the market but I think it is insane that you have to manually go into accounts and turn on/off sync out of the box. I never have sync on and only toggle sync on when needed so this is ridiculous. Which I do toggle several times in day for email but not enough to always leave on, so always going into accounts is a hassle.

Again I did download a different power control widget from market but I really like the look of the stock power control widget. Can someone please confirm I am not blind or off my rocker and tell me that those options truly arent there.

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't like sync running at all without me toggling it. I don't have work email just personal stuff. So I don't need much synced.
But the main question is, is the sync toggle and power control widget there and I'm just missing something. Or they really not there. I believe I seen a video of a sprint variant that had the sync toggle but VZWs don't. :confused:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

tpags

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Didn't even think of looking at a manual. I've looked at several videos of different variants, and while they are panning by widgets, none of them have the power control widget. And I guess I understand that because of all the controls in the pulldown. But I think VZW is the only one that left out sync toggle in pulldown. No clue why they would do that?

Oh well, thank god for the playstore and devs. They have some good alternatives. I just had to know if mine was the only one that made it off the production line without. :D Thnx!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I am sure there is a good one in the store. I vaguely remember using one before, maybe it was advanced power widget...not sure though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress