GN2 color choice VZW

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Since Verizon carries literally nothing for phones I went to at&t, sprint, tmobile to try to find the thinnest case I could find. I finally found mine at a sprint kiosk in the mall. Perfect cut outs and tight fit. 25.00. They were nice enough to give me 10% off also.
It is called a Hybrigel. Prt# SAGN2HGCLBK. It is made for sprint.

Thanks for the info - I will look and see what I can find around here. A Google search didn't return much on the part number.

EDIT: Is this the same one?

Amazon.com: USA Gear Impact-Resistant HybriGel Case and Charging Cable for T-Mobile , Sprint , AT&T , Verizon , U.S. Cellular Samsung Galaxy Note II , 2 / N7100: Electronics

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm lean towards white but didn't know if its more of a "girly" color on a phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

"Girly" color, white? Pink is girly, but white is universal! Don't be afraid to get white, it looks great and with a colored back cover (blue, silver, etc.) you can customize it even more.

gafly

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I got a Titanium Silver Note II. I thought about getting a white one but I heard that white devices (in general... Not specifically the Note II). turn a little yellow after awhile.

I also got the black Samsung hard case for it for about $21 after taxes and shipping. It barely adds any bulk to the Note while adding a little bit of protection and the case's edges lift the screen off the surface ever so slightly when the Note is upside down.

...They make a white case too.

y2uzyja5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
got the white as i had the white gs3 and really liked it. i also like that you can put a black case on it and it looks cool with the white front. or a color....i have an orange clear cruzerlite case and it looks great with the white phone. the titanium was tempting, not sure there is a wrong choice :)

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
All my previous phones were some shade of black. Got sick of that color. So I got the white....and very glad I did. Side by side next to my black Rezound it's a welcome change.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2.

D07

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Got the titanium grey. Originally was leaning toward the white, but thought the grey looked sleeker. That said, I don't think you can go wrong with either!

kjung7

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I got a Titanium Silver Note II. I thought about getting a white one but I heard that white devices (in general... Not specifically the Note II). turn a little yellow after awhile.

I also got the black Samsung hard case for it for about $21 after taxes and shipping. It barely adds any bulk to the Note while adding a little bit of protection and the case's edges lift the screen off the surface ever so slightly when the Note is upside down.

...They make a white case too.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/10/y2uzyja5.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

Why is there a red thing near your speaker?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
My first Note 2 was white, but now I have the titanium gray. I like the gray better, but not much better. The white one looks larger and the capacitive buttons are brighter.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.