Screen Protectors

ferndog75

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a screen protector that will fit the whole front of the phone. I have one right now that only fits some of the front, what I want is a screen protector that will fit the whole front from top to bottom! Obviously one that will do what it says too, Protect! :D

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
http://mimeusa.com/product/ghost-glass-screen-protector-for-note-2/ I put one of these on last week and it is amazing. Tempered glass. You will find nothing better in my opinion. Nothing like touching glass. The clarity is amazing. Edit. It covers the whole screen, not the whole front.

Note 2, it's true, ,size is everything!

Yeah, we talked about this. Do you just go into a steamy bathroom, throw it on and then push the bubbles out? I'd love to have one of these since its not prone to scratches but at that price I need security of not messing it up.

From the image it looks as if it covers the whole front. Doesn't it wrap around the home button?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Tech armor is ok but ismooth is hands down the best. I finally broke down and ordered some. Can honestly say I've never been so impressed. They have the best feeling of any other protector a d believe me I've tried a lot.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Tech armor is ok but ismooth is hands down the best. I finally broke down and ordered some. Can honestly say I've never been so impressed. They have the best feeling of any other protector a d believe me I've tried a lot.

Sent from my SCH-I605

How's it hold up to the SPen?

ferndog75

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
How's it hold up to the SPen?

Ismooth has been better than tech armor in regards to spen. I have scratches on ismooth but they aren't from the spen. Tech armor was like jlg, it showed scratches from spen rather quickly.

Sent from my SCH-I605

VetteDude

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Weird, the tech armor on mine has no s pen scratches. Did you have the frosted one or clear?

-Sent from Galaxy Note 2

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, we talked about this. Do you just go into a steamy bathroom, throw it on and then push the bubbles out? I'd love to have one of these since its not prone to scratches but at that price I need security of not messing it up.

From the image it looks as if it covers the whole front. Doesn't it wrap around the home button?

That's what I did. It was very easy. Any bubbles that you can't get out dissappear within 48 hours. I was skeptical about that but it is true,, they just vanish.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Spigen is excellent too! $14 for two.
My wife had a Zagg (yuk). Had her take it back and got a Spigen for her S3. I've had one on my note since November.

Sent from my Samung "Brick"

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Ismooth has been better than tech armor in regards to spen. I have scratches on ismooth but they aren't from the spen. Tech armor was like jlg, it showed scratches from spen rather quickly.

Sent from my SCH-I605

This is correct, before I started using the tempered glass this is what I used and they are great. Ismooth hd. Three pack for 10 dollars and they go on so easy with no air bubbles. As a matter of fact I just ordered another pack just to have, never know if you need a replacement phone for some reason and need something to throw on the screen fast.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
This is correct, before I started using the tempered glass this is what I used and they are great. Ismooth hd. Three pack for 10 dollars and they go on so easy with no air bubbles. As a matter of fact I just ordered another pack just to have, never know if you need a replacement phone for some reason and need something to throw on the screen fast.

I may order these. Most air bubbled of not all are removable unless dust is in there correct? I'm assuming dust is the main reason my installations fail badly.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I may order these. Most air bubbled of not all are removable unless dust is in there correct? I'm assuming dust is the main reason my installations fail badly.

Seriously, you should. I have no idea what ismooth did but it's right. I swear I've tried them all and I swore the jlg was the best until I finally broke down and ordered ismooth solely because everyone was raving about them. They really are the best. They have a feeling that just feels natural. Plus as an extra they come with one of the biggest, best micro fiber cloths

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, you should. I have no idea what ismooth did but it's right. I swear I've tried them all and I swore the jlg was the best until I finally broke down and ordered ismooth solely because everyone was raving about them. They really are the best. They have a feeling that just feels natural. Plus as an extra they come with one of the biggest, best micro fiber cloths

I prefer a naked phone but at times I become annoyed pulling the phone out of a pocket pouch when I'm out. I was out to dinner last night and my girlfriend kept texting me and I think I removed it from the pouch 100 times.;)

I'd like to do the MIME protector but I want to make sure I understand screen protector installation first. It must be as simple as apply and push the bubbles away because that's how the employees at Verizon do it and only bubble is the dust if they mess up. Quick question though - I notice a lot of installations leave a different color (thus bubble look) on some edges especially the top of our phone. The RAZR Maxx also seemed to be the norm. Does this disappear or any tricks?

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I prefer a naked phone but at times I become annoyed pulling the phone out of a pocket pouch when I'm out. I was out to dinner last night and my girlfriend kept texting me and I think I removed it from the pouch 100 times.;)

I'd like to do the MIME protector but I want to make sure I understand screen protector installation first. It must be as simple as apply and push the bubbles away because that's how the employees at Verizon do it and only bubble is the dust if they mess up. Quick question though - I notice a lot of installations leave a different color (thus bubble look) on some edges especially the top of our phone. The RAZR Maxx also seemed to be the norm. Does this disappear or any tricks?

Not sure if you're talking about a specific protector, but it's sometimes helpful to install it right after a hot shower. Close off your bathroom, the humidity causes dust particles to stick to water in the air. Also make sure your hands are clean. If you do get dust under the protector the ismooth comes with stickers to lift it up with one sticker then dab the dust up with another.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I use Zagg and it works for me. I tried the Spigen, but they peeled up at the edges and allowed little air bubbles underneath.
I trimmed my Zagg using a straight line paper cutter so that I wouldn't have problems with my cases and the edges of the screen protector.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

I ordered a pack of iSmooth Ultra Clear and a Samsung Protective case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87