Beyond mad at verizon!

CPColley

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
So i ordered my gs3 the first week everyone could and had everything "taken care of"and had a confirmation number and everything. I went to go check on my shipping status today and was informed that I didn't place an order! So I had to restart the whole process to order a new one! thankfully I find out today to keep my unlimited data but its terrible that vzw has screwed me over like this. Now by ship date is 7/12 instead of 7/9.... then again, what's a few more days at this point....

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
So i ordered my gs3 the first week everyone could and had everything "taken care of"and had a confirmation number and everything. I went to go check on my shipping status today and was informed that I didn't place an order! So I had to restart the whole process to order a new one! thankfully I find out today to keep my unlimited data but its terrible that vzw has screwed me over like this. Now by ship date is 7/12 instead of 7/9.... then again, what's a few more days at this point....

that sounds like you screwed up and did not confirm or place the order. Not really verizon's fault on that one. You sure you put the right # in to check the order? It is the longer # not the actual order number on the email.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
that sounds like you screwed up and did not confirm or place the order. Not really verizon's fault on that one. You sure you put the right # in to check the order? It is the longer # not the actual order number on the email.

It wouldn't have let him upgrade again if the order went through. It would be listed as upgrade pending if you tried to upgrade the same line.

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Lucky you caught this now. Tomorrow you would of been f@@#. Last day to keep that unlimited. And you should of got that confirmation email. I'm still puzzled to why your order didn't go thru. Maybe a little excitement checking out on your end.

Timmedic

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I too had an issue with preorder but I caught mine a couple days after. My preorder confirmation number wasn't showing anything when I went to verify status. I called CS and after a few transfers I was told that my order had a valid confirmation number but that the phone somehow was "mistakingly" shipping to someone else. Needless to say I was pissed. They corrected it and my date now shows ship by 09JUL but if I hadn't called one of you guys might have got a "free" phone ;)

VicVinegar

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Same here. I placed an order in-store on 6/15 and it was cancelled. Good thing I checked a couple days ago. No one could explain why it was cancelled and then it took another 24 hours for them to be able to place another order. I finally got the new order in yesterday at 6PM. My original CSR had said she could get me my place in "line" back for an earlier delivery but the woman I placed the order with didn't seem to know what that was all about, so I just let it go. I just want the order to go through at this point. If I get it on the 12th instead of the 10th I'll live.

As usual I am amazed at how difficult VZW is making it for me to hand them $280 and sign a new contract.