Apple to pick up the pace.....uggghhh

Bullfrog1337

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Coming form a former brain washed fruit worshiper..... I hate apple.
Once I saw past their public image and looked at the tech, they had zero original ideas.

I hope Samsung & Google bury them.

Last edited:

doogie1

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
O hell, this is starting to make me nervous. You most certainly can bet the fruit flies will, be all over our much anticipated sweet SGIII. Not to mention, they probably have the N7 tab lawsuit brewing.

gunner49

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
O hell, this is starting to make me nervous. You most certainly can bet the fruit flies will, be all over our much anticipated sweet SGIII. Not to mention, they probably have the N7 tab lawsuit brewing.

Oooo I'm sure they will be...no so nervous now but future like AUG.....possibly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
You act like this is shocking? Hell anything android that draws a lot of attention apple has gone after. It is just a continuous cycle with apple since they will not innovate so they stick to litigating.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
This infuriates me but at the same time I'm relieved I already have my s3.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
If this Apple lawsuit has legs, I wouldn't be surprised to see Verizon ship the devices early. It would make sense to get as many as possible into the hands of consumers as fast as possible.

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
If this Apple lawsuit has legs, I wouldn't be surprised to see Verizon ship the devices early. It would make sense to get as many as possible into the hands of consumers as fast as possible.

I don't know because it seems that Verizon has got into bed with apple because look at all the stuff that changed because of the Iphone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
We'll see what happens but I don't think they'll be able to get in an injunction before the trial at the end of the month unless they're okay with a delay. Remember the court's schedule is full this month. At the very least Verizon's first shipment will go out before anything happens... I hope :-( It's sad that this is something we have to be concerned with.