Call quality and fade-in-out issues

Kdroid

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi, new phone and am experiencing call quality issues. Mostly during the call I hear the other person for a few seconds and then nothing and then back to them talking.I read the thread "HTC One on Network Extender fading voice?", however I'm not using or in need of an extender. I'm calling friends on the same network as before when using an S3 only now all the calls are experiencing the above. So, question for all of you using the Verizon HTC One. Have you run into this issue? Normally I would just quickly exchange the phone but I'm wondering if this is a common issue with the device. I would not want to exchange the device for another as it's possible the exchanged phone suffers from the same issue.
As for the previous phone (S3) I've never had a dropped call or experienced this issue. Thoughts?

Last edited:

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
No, have not experienced anything like that. Call quality on both ends is very good except when I cover the mic with my hand... LOL.
Take it back, don't take any chances.

JW4VZW

Banned
Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I am having a similar issue as well. With mine, I believe that it is the microphone. I got my HTC One when it came out, and just noticed the issue within the last week. I guess I could exchange it through warranty, or trade my brother-in-law for his HTC DROID DNA, like he wants to do, and have him go through warranty. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

Kdroid

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I replied to your other thread but my fix was to return the phone. All is good now. You could be correct in thinking its the mic

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty