4.3 and Sense 5.5 for Verizon HTC One

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Once I got the email saying J Scott got his I went looking and got mine. Not sure what BBSeattle got in theirs but so far mine hasn't been mind blowing, up sorry, life altering. I'm glad I got it but I'm really waiting on the tools that come with 5.5, and if we get it in Jan that I think will be life altering. I'm just waiting now to see if we will have any of the issues of the Ones that updated on the other carriers. For them it was a pretty big jump from 4.1 to 4.3, but for us 4.2 to 4.3 was fairly minor.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Well first thing I've noticed, not really a bug I guess, is now when I use my home screen shortcut for Airplane Mode it takes me to the settings page. This was slightly annoying with Wi-Fi that I rarely ever turn on manually but it's extremely annoying with Airplane Mode that I use daily. Maybe I'll get lucky and be able to us Tasker for it, since they previously blocked it in 4.2. Doubt it but we'll see.

Update: still no support for Airplane Mode in Tasker.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Just some sarcasm on my part....:) nothing life altering about most updates.

Once I got the email saying J Scott got his I went looking and got mine. Not sure what BBSeattle got in theirs but so far mine hasn't been mind blowing, up sorry, life altering. I'm glad I got it but I'm really waiting on the tools that come with 5.5, and if we get it in Jan that I think will be life altering. I'm just waiting now to see if we will have any of the issues of the Ones that updated on the other carriers. For them it was a pretty big jump from 4.1 to 4.3, but for us 4.2 to 4.3 was fairly minor.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Figured you were joshing but I wanted to have some fun too. I thought it was cool that you mentioned such a small update was life altering. It's all good. I thought with your sense of humor you'd see I was joshing too.