Photos Taken With Your Rezound Camera!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Show off your Rezound camera pics & share any tips and/or tricks on how to get the best picture possible.

Please resize your picture to a maxiumum of 640 x 480.

Keep it clean, legal, and PG-13 or lower.​

NeoLogic

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
kenc3dan, I dunno, but I think those photos are really good for a camera phone! I'm impressed. No Motorola can do THAT!
Colors look great

didiwags

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I agree the pics are pretty good!! I think you might be over analyzing them LOL ;)

I love all my pics but do not have them uploaded anywhere put on Facebook right now!

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
How about posting some photos, folks.... I'm really wanting this camera to be great and want to see some evidence.

MrNate

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's 2 that I took while not seeing and deer during the hunt this weekend:

IMAG0002.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

Front camera:

IMAG0011.jpg

ctychick, I'll take a couple photos with both the Rezound and Dinc and post the comparison. The Rezound is a lot better, but I'll let the pics speak for themselves. I haven't had a lot of time to really use it, but I did notice that it focuses extremely close and works a lot better in low-light than the Dinc did. I'll post more throughout the week.

georgekn3mp

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I have had good luck with the 1080p video capture, and also "night-vision" like video in very low-light. it looked like Army Night Vision goggles, like in Blair Witch. There have been some orange-ish shots too though...maybe an issue with the light detection.

I have seen some sights stating the front camera is 720p capable and others that only say it's 2MP VGA camera...it does take lower-res pics that I have seen but still acceptable. I do like that the 8MP pics are only 1.27 MB in size, not something massive like 6-8 MB each! I wonder how they got 3216x1808 so small under .jpg. That may be a drawback actually if they are overcompressed...

georgekn3mp

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
And indoors shots are good too ;).
I like the MP4 video formatting, files arent too big either for 1080p.Seems to be about 60 MB per minute of video at 1080p.

MrNate

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone compare the picture quality to that of the DInc?

I forgot about doing this, but was disassembling a laptop for repair and thought I'd grab a couple of indoor, no-flash pics. They're all hand-held, with no stabilization. The Rezound clearly has a wider angle lens and can focus extremely close-up. It's much more advanced than the Dinc camera was.

Rezound:

1-2" from the focal point
IMAG0022.jpg

10-12" from focal point
IMAG0021.jpg

Droid Incredible:

2" from focal point
inc2.jpg

10-12" from focal point
dinc1.jpg

Postoid

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Kenc3dan..
the shot of the Dunk'n cup and coffee mug don't really look too bad as far as detail goes. Even the black marks on the wall in the background seems to be within the focus field. Overall color is a different story but...really not bad. It shows that more available light could make it look better. My 2 cents. Waiting for my 1 cent Rezound from Amazonwireless to arrive at the front door :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress