Costco Out Of Stock on HTC Rezound

droid551133

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I finally made the decision to upgrade me original Droid to the Rezound and wanted to buy through Costco ($169 upgrade with 2 year contract renewal) but they have been out of stock at least since Sunday (1/15/2012). I talked to customer service at Wireless Advocates (Costco's partner for wireless sales) have they have no confirmed date as to when they will restock (not even available online at Costco.com).

Did any of you that bought your Rezound at Costco find them out of stock and have to wait to place your order? Just wondering how long it might take them to restock.

Any suggestions on another good place to make the purchase? I don't anticipate any problems with the phone but Costco is better (in my experience) to work with if there are issues than Verizon.

Thanks for your input.

WilburNJ

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
I tried to get my wife a blackberry bold 9930 and they were out of stock as well. Maybe they just don't keep too much inventory and need to replenish their stock after the holidays. I like their 90-day return policy too. All you need to do is commit to the wireless carrier after the carrier's return period, but you have 90 days to swap phones if you like. Awesome policy for those like me who want to make sure he's happy with a device before committing to it for 2 years! :)

MJBX101

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
Did any of you that bought your Rezound at Costco find them out of stock and have to wait to place your order? Just wondering how long it might take them to restock.

I purchased a Rezound at a San Diego Costco yesterday, it was in stock at their warehouse, not in the store. It is being sent to me by UPS 2nd Day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa