ICS letdown

mgloss

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Well here we are at the end of July with no update, and worse yet, zero communication from htc and Verizon. It just baffles me at how one of the best phones out today gets treated like it doesn't even exist. I just laugh at the thought of getting JB, heck, we don't even have ICS! What an absolute joke!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

jeffc73

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I totally agree with you. What a disappointment. This phone should be advertised and promoted just as much as the Razr. But with that... Htc and Verizon should be able to give us some info about the update. (Timeframe?)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The attitude I got when I talked to them is why you will never see more than a general time frame given from anyone. "If we do it, and something comes up, we will fall short and you it will hurt our image"

What they should do is say "hey it will be here June 1st" on May 30th they should say "Something came up and if we give it to you now, we know it will be a mess"

Image saved, hell even improved. Customer happy (as long as it doesnt take another 6 months). Win-win

Makes too much sense though, never gonna happen

rs98hv

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Leaks have been out for months the most recent runs great. Why not just install it? I have been on ics since February. Now I'm rocking aokp...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

CampCash

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
But with that... Htc and Verizon should be able to give us some info about the update. (Timeframe?)

Would you believe them? I am not sure I do at this point.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk 2

abtxpress

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm so over the bull crap that goes with the carriers and manufactures. Today my gnex arrives!

caleb02

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm so over the bull crap that goes with the carriers and manufactures. Today my gnex arrives!

You do realize that even the nexus updates will still have to be approved by Verizon as gsm nexus is the only true open one out their not restricted by cdma device testing.... Look at how long Sprint took to update the nexus s 4g to ics....