Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
When I go to my apps, this is what I see:
screenshot-1317128196886.png

it never loads my apps.

Update...
If you are getting the issues above, go to:
settings/applications/manage applications/market/clear data
Open the market app again, accept the terms of use again and voil?, your apps should be there!

Last edited:

BattleSwine

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
When I go to my apps, this is what I see:
Click to view quoted image
it never loads my apps.

Update...
If you are getting the issues above, go to:
settings/applications/manage applications/market/clear data
Open the market app again, accept the terms of use again and voil?, your apps should be there!

My hasn't been as bad as yours. I have had some apps not show on list. Annoying when I know there is an update that doesn't show. Using Market search will find it, but it is easier to clear Market data. I've had to do that several times. At least it is an easy work around.

realitydigg

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I have had the update notification persist even though I have updated an app. usually clearing the cache takes care of it. Once i had to uninstall the update to marketplace and let it re-install

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
The problem I've been having is that the Market wanted to manage my copy of the Amazon.com app, which I'd installed through the Amazon Appstore, which meant the two programs were fighting over which one should update it. This started a few days ago. Clearing the Market's data seems to have fixed it.

Is it just me, or has the software update feature been incredibly wonky since the Market redesign? Many times, I get notified that a program has an update, but, when I go to its page, there's no update option. Usually, it shows up shortly thereafter, maybe in an hour or two. I wonder if issuing an update involves the developer having to both upload the new file and then having to update their page. I say this because I've seen the opposite happen, where the page shows the update and the new version info, but when I update, I get the old version again, so the update notification never goes away. I had that happen once. After doing the update about five times and always getting the old version again, I decided to wait until the next day, at which point the update went fine.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
since this happened to me too, i didnt understand why, though i got to a workaround.

IF you have multiple gmail accounts as i do..

try this..

in the market, go to your apps section, then hit menu again and go to accounts, then select the primary account for which you know which gmail account the apps are on. If you dont know which account is your primary, just keep going into accounts to change until you see your apps.

i hope that helps you out.

OptimusNotPrime

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The problem I've been having is that the Market wanted to manage my copy of the Amazon.com app, which I'd installed through the Amazon Appstore, which meant the two programs were fighting over which one should update it. This started a few days ago. Clearing the Market's data seems to have fixed it.

Is it just me, or has the software update feature been incredibly wonky since the Market redesign? Many times, I get notified that a program has an update, but, when I go to its page, there's no update option. Usually, it shows up shortly thereafter, maybe in an hour or two. I wonder if issuing an update involves the developer having to both upload the new file and then having to update their page. I say this because I've seen the opposite happen, where the page shows the update and the new version info, but when I update, I get the old version again, so the update notification never goes away. I had that happen once. After doing the update about five times and always getting the old version again, I decided to wait until the next day, at which point the update went fine.

Having The Exact Same Problem :eek: But yeah Clear Data helps. Shouldn't have to do that all the time though

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Mine does that every time. It updates but stays on the screen with the bar animation until I exit.

I hate the new market. All it does is allow more advertising of stuff I don't want. All I need in the market is apps.

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Mine does that every time. It updates but stays on the screen with the bar animation until I exit.

I hate the new market. All it does is allow more advertising of stuff I don't want. All I need in the market is apps.

Yeah, I also see that a lot. Sometimes, if I wait long enough, the screen will refresh, but not always.

Also, after I do a restart, my Market will often show a bunch of updates available for apps that I've already updated.